At the Aviation Strategy Forum we have developed a unique approach to organising events.
The forum is an annually organised, invitation-only event designed for carefully selected C-suite executives and
directors from airlines and airports.
The event provides pioneering views on the existing and forthcoming challenges in the sector, with discussions focused
on tangible solutions to these development areas. It’s a great opportunity to gain critical insight, initiate new
contacts and share understanding with other key decision makers and experts.
- Enhance your understanding of the common challenges and necessary skills through our top level seminar sessions
- Formal and informal networking sessions to enable you to make new contacts for the future
- Learn and exchange ideas with solution experts and industry thought leaders and pick up strategies which you can take back and implement in your own organisations
- Gain one to one face time with peers and solution providers in our signature P2P networking sessions
- Participate in interesting and thought provoking group discussions
- Win, manage and develop relationships with our mutual clients
- Understand your prospective clients requirements
- Meet the right buyers
And offer our delegates first-class business
events, with opportunities to:
- Network and engage with peers and top executives from your industry
- Get up-to-date understanding on latest topics, industry drivers and market trends
- Meet and consult with hand selected solution providers
- Listen to inspirational and world famous guest speakers